Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Friday 2 October 2009

Ten Challenges

Good morning girls and what a lovely morning it is. I have been a good girl today, I have hoovered and dusted and watered plants before I finished this card. I didn't get it finished yesterday before I went out for the evening because I managed to cut my finger while I was making tea. I really did have a clumsy day yesterday lol!!
Anyway I am hoping that this card fits no fewer than 10 challenges. I think I have gone a bit over the top with this one lol!! We are going to visit our daughter tomorrow and I am going to a Stampin Up party this evening so I need to think ahead.
I made this card using the lovely sketch from Sketch Saturday. I watercoloured this cute image from Penny Black. My DP is from Basic grey and I embossed the plain pink with my Cuttlebug swiss dots folder. I used a punch to cut out the little hearts and the tag is from a punch too. The ribbon and eyelets are from my stash. I couldn't find a suitable stamp to fit the theme (and the tag) so I used some black peeloffs - knew they would come in useful eventually!

The challenges I hope to enter are:-

Penny Black Saturday Challenge:- Chocolate, lemon and pink.

Sketch Saturday:- Sketch.

Secret Crafter:- Animal antics.

Die Cut Dreams:- Ribbon and trims.

Pile it on:- Let them eat cake.

Whimsy:- Eyelets.

The Pink Elephant:- Dots, punch, tag.

Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge:- Letters/numbers.

Cute Card Thursday:-First birthday.

ABC:- E for embossing.

Wow I'm tired just listing them LOL!! You probably all think I'm nuts now but some of these are challenges I always try to enter and some are ones I enter sometimes if I fancy them so I saw them while I was browsing blogs. Just humour me......!

I'm off now to be a good girl and clean the bathroom, make the tea, have my lunch and go to work.

Not sure how I am going to cope with no internet for a couple of days but I dare say Poppy will keep me busy. She is turning into a real little chatterbox now and always busy. Her mum starts her maternity leave on Tuesday so I think she is not going to have a quiet time before the baby comes lol!!

I'll maybe get a chance to check out some blogs later if I'm not home too late. Have a nice weekend girls, I'm hoping to check out Stampaholics in Perth on my way to Crieff tomorrow. I've heard that it's a really good shop.

Kat xx

24 comments:

  1. Very nice and well done you making it cover 10 challenges! Thanks for joining us this week at DCD.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10...wow!! Super cute card!! Thanks so much for sharing this week at The Pink Elephant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute card kat...love the image and great use of the colour combo....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow 10!! Beautiful card, love the colours and the papers too. Just reminded me that I have that stamp?? Have a good weekend, (not too much craft shopping, lol)
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic take on this weeks animal antics theme Kat, such a sweet cupcake image! Thanks for joining us at SCSC :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. 10? 10?!!!!! OMG how do you do it! Well done, it's a gorgeous card, love the papers. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card! Thanks for joining in at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW 10 challenges!! To be honest i don't see the Sketch Saturday sketch in it ;)
    But thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww this is gorgeous Kat, love the little cute mice thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet card Kat - gorgeous cute image and lovely use of the colour scheme. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC and well done on so manyc hallenges!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card and sweet image ;)
    Sian
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card, great colours and i love the image. Well done for combining so many challenges into 1 card! Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week and good luck
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. 10 challenges - wowza that has to be a record!! Great card too - thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Pink Elephant.
    Hope you'll find time to play with us again next week and good luck with the prize draw.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute card! Love the colors and papers. Great image and use of the eyelets too! Thanks for playing along at Whimsy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute!!

    Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!!

    ~Vicki
    co-owner

    ReplyDelete
  16. HAPPY CARD MAKING DAY!! I hope that you are having a great one and feeling creative. We have blog candy at my blog too! Come on in and take a look!

    Have a great day!
    Jessica Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fab entry great colours and lovely detail
    Thanks for joining us this week at DCD
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. very cute and I love the choice of papers you have used!!
    well done!!
    hugs, janny CIC/dt

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well Done Kat, 10 challenges fantastic...
    And I love the card, those paper's are gorg and the image is so sweet. I've got a couple of those stamp images from a friend and Secret Crafter are doing celebration this week so may use it for that.
    Hope your having a fun time with Poppy, there great at that age.
    and I hope you got some great goodies from Stampaholic's.
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Kat in Scotland! ;) Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I appreciate your kind words...and I'm so glad that you enjoyed our worldwide tour! I'm hoping that the spirit of World Card Making Day will last throughout the year!

    ReplyDelete
  21. 10 challenges - I am so impressed, I really wish that I could combine more challenges together!! Such a lovely card too.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card - I love that image!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Darling card!! Great job with all the challenges. Thanks for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant this week!!

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  24. So cute! Really love the image and those popped up hearts! Congrats on combining so many challenges and thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.