Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Wednesday 7 October 2009

Sugar Bowl 20

Hi girls it's me again! This is the other card I made today. This one is for the Sugar Bowl challenge. Isn't Gayle's sketch lovely. Simple and easy to use...just what I like lol! I love this Basic Grey paper. It's from the bittersweet collection and I got it on Saturday at Stampaholics in Perth. First time I have been there but it certainly won't be the last. I used this lovely charity stamp by Diane Duda for Sugar Nellies. I paper pieced her dress with the lighter DP. The rest of her is coloured with Promarkers and the wings are coloured with a Sakura clear glitter gel pen which unfortunately is not obvious from the photo! I added gems, ribbon, Prima flowers and brads from my stash. Nesties were used to cut the rectangles as usual.I love the colours of these papers...I love pink. Now I need to go and amend the previous post to add the other challenges I am entering. I was at my WRI meeting this evening and we had visitors from another WRI to entertain. Our vice president was in charge and asked me to do the vote of thanks!!! I never do the vote of thanks, never have done....till tonight. I do not do public speaking. At the agm it is as much as I can do to tell the members what our finances are like and where the money has come and gone throughout the year lol! It's the only bit of being the treasurer I don't like - I prefer to just sit quietly. I was quietly pleased that I managed to do the vote of thanks without making a complete idiot of myself but I really hope never to do it again.

My day off tomorrow so I hope I can get a decent amount of crafting done. I have a crop to go to on Saturday....I can only go in the afternoon as I want to make sure I still have some free days off when my daughter has her baby. Less than 3 weeks to go. I'm getting quite excited now!!!

See you tomorrow and thanks for looking.

Kat xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kat,
    Another fantastic card. I love everything about it.
    Well done for doing the vote of thanks - things like that are scary!
    Keep us up to date with the baby news.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat,

    Glad you got to have a trip to stampaholics, what do you think? They have such an amazing selection of stamps!! well done on your vote of thanks!

    The card is gorgeous! Love the pinks, the image is so beautifully coloured and I think the ribbon you have used is just lush!!

    Hugs Juls!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.