Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 17 October 2009

How do you pin a post?

Hi girls, can anyone help me with this? I want to do a post about some mini blog candy and keep it at the top of my blog for a few days but I can't figure out what to do! I can see how to schedule a post but not how to keep one in place so it can be found easily.

Thanks for your anticipated help.

Kat xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kat,
    what to do is do your post as normal and publish as normal, then go back and edit it.
    At the bottom right hand corner of the edit box you will see a link for "Post Options", click on this and you will see "post date and time" over at the bottom right, click on the scheduled at bit and enter the date and time you want your post to stay pinned at the top
    then click publish
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.