Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Friday 23 October 2009

Totally Gorjuss 2 Shaped Card.

I wasn't sure when the Totally Gorjuss 2nd challenge would be posted so I went off to work without posting on my blog. It has been posted on the TG blog so now I can show you it on mine. It does not look much like a spring card but it is honest! The weather has been incredibly bad here for days - wet, dark, wetter so I wasn't able to get a very good photo.DP:- MME laundry line - lovely and thick and glittery.
Colouring:- Promarkers for the Gorjuss Girl and a Spica glitter gel pen to make little lines on the flowers.
Prima flowers, brads and jewels from stash.

I hope many of you want to join our challenge this week. We were pretty pleased with how many of you joined us last week. Tomorrow I have a day off so I'm hoping to get a few things done since I am off to buy some lovely new stash at the SECC on Sunday. Sneakily I have booked the day off on Monday so that I can play with my new stash or do my ironing?? No contest is there?

Kat xx

5 comments:

  1. Its a lovely card, those papers look gorgeous!!
    Hope you enjoy your shopping!! :)
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Kat, have a great time on Sunday and enjoy you day off on Monday.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the glittery paper and your colouring is fab x
    Enjoy your shopping spree!

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Kat, what a great shaped spring card... found your card on your challenge as some times Misterblogger does not show card's to me, so I feel a bit lost...
    I love what you have done here, your shading is fab, and your colour combi is gorg...
    x
    Vicky
    ps, not long now...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.