Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Wednesday 28 October 2009

Winner of 3rd mini candy!

Just a quick post to say that I've drawn the winner of my 3rd mini candy and the winner is

Angela at Sparkly Cards. Congratulations Angela and if you send me your details to rkanderson@tiscali.co.uk I'll get the stamp off to you as soon as possible.

I'm still trying to get some candy together to celebrate my DT position at Totally Gorjuss. I'm a bit distracted at the moment waiting for Catriona's baby to arrive. She is really fed up now as yesterday was her due date. The midwife says the baby is ready but I think he is just too cosy where he is!!

I'm off to try to do my DT card if I can concentrate for long enough lol!

Kat xx

2 comments:

  1. Congrat's to Angela....
    Oh Kat you must feel like a cat on hot brick's...
    I am so excited for you....
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo!! Thank you so much Kat!! Hope this little one arrives soon, if you loose yourself in your DT card it will help to distract you for a while!!
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.