Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Wednesday 21 October 2009

Sugar Bowl 21

Well who's the silly person who realised at 5 to 10 that she hadn't done her card for the Sugar Bowl Challenge. Trust me, after all I've only had 2 weeks to do it. Might just make it if I enter now and then finish this post!!


Well I've entered....a bit late but better late than never and it's not midnight yet. I'm really going to have to do what I need to do and then wander round my favourite blogs lol!!

This was a great sketch from Tiets. At first I thought it was impossible to do in a short time. I probably haven't done it justice but I was in a hurry.

I used:-

DP:- MME wonderful winter - I love this paper.

Colouring:-Promarkers and Sakura stardust gel pens.

Martha Stewart snowflake punch and embossed snowflake edge punch, Nesties, gems from stash.

So that's another Christmas card for the pile. Still not a very big pile but it's growing.

Tomorrow is my day off so hopefully I'll get some time to craft.

Kat xx

4 comments:

  1. Kat this is too cute for words, just love that image and you are right the papers are gorgeous, just got my "blow and grow" today in the post looking to get the xmas ones now..hopefully see you on Sunday....Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Kat - I could never make one like this so quickly! I forgot to enter Sugar Bowl this time, must try and manage the next one! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, I love the papers and the snowflakes are a great finishing touch x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable fairy, wonderful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.