Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Tuesday 13 October 2009

Cute Christmas Card.

I made another Christmas card today to add to my pile. I think I have all of 21 now! Sorry about the weird angle of the photo. It has been very wet here today and the light has been dreadful. The card wasn't finished before I went to work this afternoon but even then the light was too bad to take a decent photo. I haven't used this gorgeous MME merry days of Christmas paper before. It has lovely soft colours and is double sided. I've used red for the base card and for matting...again. I've used red quite a lot so far this year for my Christmas cards. This very happy hedgie from Penny Black has been coloured with Promarkers and the snowflakes and ground beneath his feet has been stickled.

I am entering a few challenges with this card:-

Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge:- Sketch.

Cute Card Thursday:- So charming.

Charisma Cardz:- 1 ribbon, 3 flowers, 3 papers and 1 charm.

Penny Black Saturday Challenge:-Buttons and bows.

Creative Inspirations:- Christmas.

Also used:- nesties and Martha Stewart punch. Snowflake charm, ribbon, buttons and string from my stash.

I hope I am not pushing my luck with the ribbon! I have also tied the red string through the button in bows so I think I have added all the ingredients for the challenges I am entering lol !!

This hedgie is so cheeerful - you can't help smiling at him, he is obviously enjoying the snow!!

I will enter the challenges now and then for me it is the pure joy of doing my Tesco online shopping - wonderful.....not.

Then I can plan my first DT card for Totally Gorjuss! Hope we have a brighter day before I have to take a photo of it!! I hope a lot of you are going to check out the new challenge blog at Totally Gorjuss and enter our first challenge which starts on Friday 16th October. I'm looking forward to checking out your lovely creations!!

If I get my shopping done soon I'll have time to check out some of my favourite blogs tonight.

Kat xx

7 comments:

  1. How you doing Kat, love what you have done here. your image is a cutie. I love the ribbon and the charm, great colour too.
    My fav craft store is going to start selling Penny Black, so you may well be seeing lot's of card's from me with those soon...
    Is it me or do you think blogland has gone a bit quiet of late, don't know if TV has anythink to do with it?
    Look forward to see you and the guy's at Totally Gorjuss and hope your not to busy to keep in touch.
    Pete's Mom has had 5 radiotheropy section's and has gone back to the hospice, she's still in good spirit's and we hope with chemo we have a lot more time together. Don't think it will cure, but may slow it down. Let's hope ...
    Anyway now I have bent your ear I will say goodnight.
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Kat and I love those MME papers...love your cute image and how you used your buttons and bows....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kat!
    Thanks for joining us on CCT this week :)
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Kat - I love that image, how cute - he looks so happy :o) Not long now until the first Totally Gorjuss challenge - exciting!!! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Kat - great PB image - so cute.
    Can't wait to see your Gorjuss DT card.
    Hugs, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those papers they look gorgeous, sweet stamp too!! I need more PB stamps!!
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Kat!!!Thanks for joining us over at Creative Inspirations this week.
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.