Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Sunday 25 October 2009

Yesterday's card.

This is the last of yesterday's cards and the one that took me all the time! I think it is the last of the baby boy cards I need lol. I coloured one of my favourite Whiff of Joy stamps for baby cards with Promarkers. I love the pram charm which I see you can hardly make out... not sure why because it is hanging from the flower over the circle and the ribbon is under the circle....strange!!

I have made this card for the Creative Card Crew challenge - Babies and children.

and the Whiff of Joy challenge - Sketch plus Whiff of Joy stamp.

I used:- DCWV nana's nursery baby boy, nesties, Promarkers, charm, jewels, ribbon, pearl brad and punched hand made flower.

I'm probably too late for the Creative Card Crew challenge but at least I'm in time for the Whiff of Joy. Tomorrow I should get on with my DT card for Totally Gorjusss. Hope to see your entries for this wees challenge which is for a shaped card.

Now I need my coffee and bed!!!

Kat xx

3 comments:

  1. What a great card! Love the stamp and your colouring! Amazing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! I love it with the blue pearl card, add's that touch of elegance! P.S My little parcel arrived over the weekend! Thank you so much! I am hoping to have a play soon and I will put the results on my blog! thanks again! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable, love it. Thanks for joining in the CCC Challenge. Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.