Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Thursday 29 October 2009

Too Late!


I'm really annoyed with myself now for wasting so much time earlier today. I didn't have time to finish this card before I went out tonight and when I got back it was too late for the Just Magnolia challenge. I made it really quickly and only had to put together the flowers and add the ribbon and sentiment. Never mind cos I do need to do things in time. I am either quite early with challenges or in at the last minute. I really needed to get my DT card done on time so that was more important! At least I can enter this card in the Sophisticat challenge.


I've used:-

Sketch:- Just Magnolia.

DP:- Basic Grey bittersweet.

Image:- Magnolia.

Colouring:- Promarkers plus white inkssentials opaque gel pen.

EK Success punches and nesties.

Ribbon, button and pearls from stash.


Hope you like. I love this Basic Grey paper it is very easy to find patterns that go together and that makes it easier to make a card. And of course I love pink.


Kat xx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Kat you are not too late to enter this into the Sophisticat Challenge this week, these colours are what we are looking for, you can get the link from my sidebar, so what are you waiting for.....go girl. Hugs Avril xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so gorgeous!! I love the pink and brown combo! and she is just too cute!! fab card! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Kat, stunning card again, I so love Tilda...
    I think I have used her on my last several card's...
    Were's that baby...lol
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Done Kat, there is always a challenge if you look around, and if someone is kind enough to point one out, Boni in America told me last week to enter my Candle in the Digital Ink Co challenge which I did and guess what I WON! so who knows, thanks for joining us at Sophisticat this week. Hugs Avril xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card Kat, I love those DPs. Shame you missed the JM challenge but good luck with your other one.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a sweet image love it thanks for joining us at sophsicticats this week love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ya, Thanks for joining us over at Sophisticats this week Beautiful card! Love it.

    Hugs
    Lisa.xx
    DT & Boss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely card Kat. Thank you for joining in at Sophisticats and hope to see you again soon.

    Love Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you got it into Sophisticats in time as it's a lovely card, thanks so much for playing along this week

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.