Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Monday 5 October 2009

Another Christmas Card.

Well after wasting the entire morning, well not an entire waste. I went to Tesco briefly since my son is going to be staying for a couple of days this week again. I also went to the vet's and got worming tablets for the dogs - treat for them in a few minutes lol !! And of course I had to do the washing and get it outside.

Isn't this a great sketch from Truly Scrumptious and I even managed to do some doodling on it. I coloured the lovely winter Anya from the Greetings Farm with Promarkers. Isn't she lovely? I used some gorgeous Christmas DP from Bo Bunny - I love this paper. I decoupaged Anya's muff, earmuffs, pompoms of scarf, hem of coat and top of her boots and stickled them all too. I added some strips of ribbon and topped them with some buttons from my stash. Nearly forgot to mention that I had doodled round the image for the Truly Scrumptious challenge.


I hope you like this card and I have a few challenges to enter with it.

Truly Scrumptious:- Sketch and doodling.

A Spoon Full of Sugar:- Christmas.

Pile it on:- 3d.

Creative Card Crew:- Sparkle.

Charisma Cardz:- Decoupage.

Simon Says Stamp Challenge:- Red and green.

Anyone for Anya:- You're Anya.

I'm off to make tea now and sort out my washing to iron later (or maybe tomorrow!). See you all later if I can get time to check out some blogs.

Kat xx

14 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Kat, it's lovely, I have used that card this afternoon, better get it posted this evening.
    Love the colours.
    Where is the new shop in Boddam, must make a wee trip down soon.

    Fiona xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful, love those papers you have used they are gorgeous & the 3d on Anya looks very effective,
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Kat, love the papers & your 3d and sparkle :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab Kat, the decoupage looks brilliant on Anya.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful card!!! She is super cute!!! Thanks for playing with Pile It On.

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great, love the colours and image you've coloured so beautifully.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute card, love the trim on her clothes, thanks for playing along at CHarisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card - I love the papers and the layering...also the cute buttons! Very cute.
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kat,
    That's a super card!
    I love the layers and the color combo is great!
    Thanks for playing along at PIO.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Kat. I love her sparkly muff & boots and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in our Truly Scrumptious challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card. I love the trim. Thank you for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, love the cute Miss Anya.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely Christmas card, great image & your colours are great!

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card! I love this image - one of my faves! And the papers are fabulous too! Thanks for joining in with the TS challenge!

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.