Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Sunday 25 October 2009

2nd mini candy winner.

Apologies for the delay in announcing the winner of my second mini candy but I was so busy last night that I forgot to draw it. I have been the the craft show at the SECC today and have been away since 6.30 this morning so I have drawn a winner now. The winner is no. 10 Liz. If you get in touch with me Liz at rkanderson@tiscali.co.uk and I'll get it off to you asap mail strikes permitting.

Kat xx

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Liz!!!!!!
    Thank you for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee just mailed you thank you so much

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.