Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 10 October 2009

I've been to a crop today.

I went to a crop at my local craft shop today. Unfortunately I had to work in the morning! I had four cards prepared so I got them more or less finished...I just need to check if there are any finishing touches I need to make. I was so well organised that I ran out of things to do. I had plenty of stuff with me but I had no Promarkers or watercolour pencils with me so I was a bit stuck for things to do. Probably another one in 4 weeks time so I will hopefully be better organised. Why is it you always take stuff you don't need and don't take the things you do. I am learning though. Now I will finish these cards and plan what else to do - they are all Christmas cards so I am slowly getting on with them...very slowly lol!!

I have something special to do as well but I will tell you about that another time.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Kat xx

2 comments:

  1. glad you enjoyed your crop! I am looking forward to seeing the results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your my best friend in the blogging world and I wish I lived next door to you Kat, you the most considerate person I know, I have never been a fan of net chat, but I feel like you tick just like me and I feel honoured to know you,I hope you don't mind me saying that Kat, but I mean every word.
    I love to visit your blog and look forward to your wonderful day to day life experiences.
    The blogging world is a great place to get appreciation for the effort we put into our work. And as a fellow crafter I love the comment's I get, it gives me a boost and the inspiration to keep improving...

    Don't rush your card's you have started Kat they will get finished when you want them to be.
    Just remember it's our passion and we can take as long as it takes to get it the way we like....
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.