Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 24 October 2009

Busy Day Off.

I've used my day off to try to make cards for a few challenges since I am off to the SECC about 6.30 tomorrow and home about 9pm. Needless to say I have booked a day off work on Monday.

The first card is for the Sophisticat Challenge. It also fits the Charisma Cardz challenge. It has daisies on it.

DP:- MME merry days of Christmas.
Image:- Anitas stamped 3 times and decoupaged.
Coloured with Spica glitter gel pens.
Snowflakes:- Martha Stewart punch.
I meant to take another photo to show the 3d effect but I forgot!

This card is for the Pink Elephant.

DP:- Basic Grey.
Image:- Hobby Arts.
Coloured with Promarkers and glazed with Diamond Glaze.
Scallops cut with Stampin up edge punch.



The last card is for the Mojo Monday challenge.
DP:- DCWV La Creme.
Image:- Hero Arts.
Flowers:- Prima.



Good thing the clocks go back tonight but I am still going to be in trouble for being late.

See you tomorrow with the winner of my mini candy and I'll tell you how good or bad I've been about buying more stash lol!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Kat xx

12 comments:

  1. These are all fabulous Kat, glad you had a fab crafty day off. My favourite is the black and pink its such yummy and striking colour combo.
    love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful set of cards,love the image and papers you have used on the card for the sophisticats challenge thanks for joining us and hope to see you again love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lovely cards, you've been busy! Thanks for playing along at Sophisticats this week.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card hun. Thanks for joining us over at Sophisticats this week.

    Hugs
    Lisa.x
    DT Admin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards as always!! Hope you have been "good" at Glasgow today!!

    I'm away for a few days, so I hope you have news of your new gradchild and all are safe & well!!

    Enjoy your day off with your new stash,
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely cards and great to see a Hobby Art stamp too. If you pop over to my place you'll see I've just designed some new stamps for Hobby Art which are the first unmounted stamp plates they've done.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty cards!!!! So happy you joined us this week at TPE!!!

    HUGS ~ LORi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards!! Great take on this weeks sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I have had such a busy weekend and have only just had time to do my favourite job of checking out our entries this week. Lori and Robin are in charge of choosing our top ten so don’t worry you didn’t loose your chance there.
    Love your cards - hope you’ll have chance to have a play in today’s new challenge which is a recipe ‘Black - distressing and hardware’ - a fun one to start the week methinks.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Kat, you have been busy, sorry I could not meet you yesterday at the SECC, hope you had a great day, I had to give in and spend the day in bed, painkillers were not working any more....what do you think of DAWN in real life, doesn't she look different, anyway I digress, thanks for joining us at Sophisticat this week, check out the new challenge, seeing as you are off today. Hugs Avril xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love these Kat! the soft pink one is so elegant and gorgeous!! Love it..and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 2nd one that colour combo is so striking such a funky card fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous cards with a gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.