Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Thursday 15 October 2009

Thinking about Blog Candy!

Just a quick post to say that I'm hoping to check out my stash and see what I can offer as Blog Candy to celebrate my new position on the Totally Gorjuss DT. First of all I might offer one or two stamps that I accidentally have two of.

Also I have reset my hit counter as a few weeks ago it suddenly jumped from about 6,000 to about 11,000 for no apparent reason. I don't like to look as if I have had a massive number of hits when I haven't so that is the reason for the re-set. Taken me a while to do it but that is it at last lol!!

See you tomorrow for the start of the Totally Gorjuss 1st challenge.

Kat xx

PS I was just checking out some of the blogs I follow and Bev has some candy that she has put on her blog for her friend Moira. It's yummy candy so why not pop over to Bev's blog and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.