Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Tuesday 6 October 2009

DT call for new Gorjuss Girls challenge blog.

I've just emailed a photo of a card made using a Gorjuss Girl image to a new challenge blog called Totally Gorjuss. They have a DT call out just now and the closing date is 7th October so if you are interested why not give it a go - there's still time.

Kat x

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, thanks for posting that Kat - sounds like a good one :o) I'm just halfway through a gorjuss girl card at the mo so I'll send an email when I've finished it. Fingers crossed for us both! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.