Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Monday 5 October 2009

Mojo Monday 106


No time to explain just to say that this is my entry for the Mojo Monday challenge. Probably too late but I have been away from home! Sorry for the strange angle but snowflakes don't photograph well at night!
Now it is Monday and I can explain what I did. I made the card using the lovely sketch from Mojo Monday. I used the gorgeous papers from MME's wonderful winter collection. I love this paper soo much! I made the snowflake from glitter paper with a Cuttlebug die, inked lightly round the edges with Faded Jeans Distress Ink and 3d'd it. It is such a useful die - I love it. I stamped some snowflakes on the white card behind the 3d snowflake but they're a bit faint unfortunately! There are also glittery snowflakes on the red paper. I also inked round the white square with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink. I added a ribbon from my stash.
Maybe this photo is a bit better than the other one?
I could also have entered this card in the Pollycraft challenge as it has snowflakes, sparkle, and stripes. Unfortunately I forgot!!! What an idiot.
Thanks for looking and I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. I had a lovely weekend visiting my daughter and family. I could have used my laptop but I didn't have time. I had a lot of new curtains to iron and I also ironed the clothes she washed on Sunday and looked after little chatterbox or Poppy as she is usually called!! Don't know how I thought I had time to craft. Today I have a lovely day off but now I have my washing and ironing.
Kat x

5 comments:

  1. Love the card and your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the papers they look really nice, snowflake is gorgeous too!!
    Hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kat,

    been having a good look around your blog to see what I have missed!! Wow what an amazing collection!! love everything you have done! can't believe that you managed to fit in 10 challenges in 1 card! and I love the hedgehog card!! hugs Juls!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a gorgeous card and i lurves the snowflake.You still have a week left at pollycraft to enter,we run every 2 weeks:)

    thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, and no, as Sue said, you are not too late to enter at pollycraft!!!
    Thanks
    Paula xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.