Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Monday 5 October 2009

Whiff of Joy Blog Candy.

I've just found out that Katharina is offering blog candy to celebrate the new Whiff of Joy Winter Stamp kit. If you click on the link at the top of my sidebar it will take you to Katharina's blog where you can read about the new Winter Stamp Kit which is available to order until 23rd October. The little sneak preview looks gorgeous, like all Elisabeth Bell images!

Don't miss out hop over there now and have a look.

Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.