Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Thursday 15 October 2009

Totally Gorjusss 1st Challenge Tomorrow.

Hi girls, just a quick post to remind you that the 1st Totally Gorjuss Challenge is happening tomorrow and we are hoping to see a lot of you over there. Hope you like it! We have all been working very hard and it would be great to get lots of entries. I think you will like it so come on all you Gorjuss Girl addicts prepare to ink up your favourite Gorjuss Girl and join us.

Hope to see you tomorrow.

Kat xx

2 comments:

  1. hey girl..I will be there! I am very excited, looking forward to see what you have made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh will try pop in then You on the team? Well done

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.