Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Wednesday 7 October 2009

Hot Pink, Dusky Pink and Ice Chocolate.

I need to post this very quickly as the deadline for the Colour Create challenge is 6pm! I used this fabby sketch and this gorgeous image from Whiff of Joy. I used my Promarkers to colour the image. All shapes have been cut out with my nesties. I stamped some swirls in dark brown on the floral paper behind the image with a Basic Grey swirl stamp and the papers are also from Basic Grey. I added some flowers and ribbon from by stash. I love the pearls on the flowers. I love the colours in this card especially the hot pink I used for matting. Luckily I had bought the new Promarker colours from Joanna Sheen as one of the new colours is Hot Pink.

I have a few challenges to enter with this card but I will have to come back later to finish this post. I am expecting a Tesco delivery and I need to make tea and go out. It is WRI night and for my sins I am the treasurer lol!!

Challenges for this card:-

Colour Create challenge :-Hot pink, dusky pink and ice chocolate plus pearls and swirls.

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge :- Celebration.

Whiff of Joy challenge :- Sketch.

Whimsy challenge :-Sugar and Spice.

Crafty Cardmakers :- Ribbons/fibres.

Passion for Promarkers :- Any colours plus 3 different shapes, 2 papers and 1 ribbon.

Creative Card Crew :- Celebration.

Bye for now girls and hope to see you later. I have a card to post for the Sugar Bowl challenge.

Kat xx

23 comments:

  1. Last minute!! Beautiful card the girl looks so pretty, those new promarkers are fab, just got mine. Lovely flowers too,
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Kat - glad you made it in time for the challenge! I love how you have placed the sentiment.
    I got my Promarkers from Joanna Sheen yesterday, the colours are yummy!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous!! Love your layout, and the stitching detail, and the ribbon detail is just lush!! fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, and a gorgeous image and great colours.
    Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week and good luck with the DT call.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning card, love the combination of shapes. Thanks for joining us at PFP.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card such a sweet image and fab colours and details. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Kat, such a brilliant mix of elements and really fab layout! Thank you so much for joining in the birthday celebrations at SCSC this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The papers and colors you choose compliment the image wonderfully. Flowers are a wonderful touch! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, love the colour scheme! thanks for joining us at WOJ, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, love the cute image and great colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. pretty card, love the papers and your details. thank you for joining us at woj.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. aye aye missus, such a bonny card Kat
    thanks for joining us on PfP this week and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful card Kat, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Kat, what a pretty card. I love the sweet image and the papers are gorgeous. Great layout. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful card, love the layout and cute image you have used.
    Thanks for taking part at CCC this week.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card, such wonderful detail. Thanks so much for joining us at WOJ this week x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card and colours used are lush. Thanks for joining in at crafty cardmakers. Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is gorgeous! Love the pretty pinks and that image. Beautiful details too. Thanks for joining in our Whimsy challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is simply lovely. The colors are so beautiful with that sweet image. Great job on coloring her and bringing her to life! Thanks for playing along with us at the CCC this week and hope to see you back again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely creation Kat and love the nesties. Colouring is excellent, fab! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the card and the colours are outstanding - thank you for joining us at crafty cardmakers xx judie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.