Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Friday 23 October 2009

Allsorts 23 and Secret Crafter 54.

I made this card quickly for the challenges forthe Allsorts challenge and the Secret Crafter Saturday challenge. Maybe it's a bit basic, what do you think?

DP - DCWV rose tinted Christmas.
Image - Clarity stamps. Stamped with raspberry Vivid inkpad and embossed with transparent embossing powder. Not an old old stamp but I have had it for a while.
Pale pink glittery stamps cut with 3 different punches.
Ribbon, jewels and pearls from stash.

Thanks for looking and enjoy your weekend.

Kat x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Kat, and no, not too basic. I love the stamp and the papers look like they were made for it.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just so pretty! I love pinks! the snowflakes just glitter so pretty! Very nice!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.