Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 10 October 2009

New Challenge Blog - Totally Gorjuss!!

Good news girls for everyone who loves the Gorjuss Girls from Sugar Nellies. There is a new challenge blog starting soon. I have been very very lucky to have been chosen to join the Design Team. I really, really hope I can make a success of this. This is my very first DT position and I am so excited I don't know what to do with myself. I'd like to congratulate all the girls who will be my team mates. The only one I "know" is Lisa from Wishcrafts but I am looking forward to working with and getting to know all the girls. I would just like to say thank you to Net for inviting me to join the Totally Gorjuss DT and I can't wait to get started. My mind is racing ahead with ideas already.

Kat xx

7 comments:

  1. Hi hun, yep I'm just as excited!!! If you think you're nervous now, wait til the first challenge goes live lol! You're going to be fab though, no need to worry :o) So glad we both made the team, how fab is that?! I 'know' Sarah as well, she's lovely - looking forward to getting to know the other girls. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! You will have no problems here, you make so many gorjuss cards!! Good Luck,
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!! Hope this boosts your confidence!! we always said your cards were fab!! looking forward to seeing what you come up with!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so made up for you kat - you totally deserve this DT spot. I can't wait to see all the fabulous projects you are going to make.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations Kat
    look forward to seeing your creations and maybe even getting the time to join in
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yippee....
    Well done Kat you deserve it,and am looking forward to seeing your DT card's
    x
    Vicky;0)
    Fantastic new's

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kat
    congrats on getting on the DT . I have also been chosen and it is my first ever time on a DT too. I feel quite scared as I don't want to mess up.. Net didn't get my original acceptance that's why I haven't got a card on the first challenge. Perhaps you can help me. Can I leave comments on the blogs of people who have joined us, thanking them for doing so? as i have noticed the other DT's doing so. I'm really looking forward to working with everyone.
    Hugs Sarah W XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.