Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Sunday 11 October 2009

Mojo Monday 107

I'm getting there....just one more after this one!! Do you like this sketch from Mojo Monday? It was really easy to work with - especially for someone like me! I used the inevitable nesties to cut out the circles. I stamped and embossed some snowflakes with silver before adding the lovely big Cuttlebug snowflake which is edged with distress ink in fired brick. The gorgeous glittered DP is from MME's wonderful winter collection. I'm surprised I can use it because every sheet is very glittery and gorgeous lol! I finished off the card with some jewels, ribbon, button and string from my stash.


You must be getting really fed up with me today but I promise I have only one more of this series of Christmas cards to show you.
Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.