Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Sunday 11 October 2009

Sophisticats 5 and House Mouse DT Call.

This is my second card from the crop. I used the lovely sketch from Sophisticats Challenge 5. This is great sketch because it can be as simple or as ornate as you want. I am also entering this in the DT call for House Mouse Challenge Blog.I have used a lovely House Mouse image coloured with Promarkers and watercolour pencil. The snowflake is a Sizzix and the flowers are punched out from some of the papers with EK Success punches and finshed off with jewels from my stash. The corner is cut out of the DP with a punch and the button and string are from my stash. The Sophisticat challenge also asks for bling - the snowflake is from glitter paper, the flowers have jewels and the lovely wonderful winter paper from MME is all glittered and lush.

I'm just a bit worried now that the card is too plain for a DT call!! Well not plains so much as maybe the image is too simple. Some of my House Mouse stamps are quite big and since I am in Christmas card making mode at the moment I limited myself to choosing only from my Christmas images. Stop waffling Kat and just post LOL!!!


Two down, two to go!!

Kat xx

8 comments:

  1. this is beautiful love the image and great colurs too thanks for joining us at sophisticats this week and hope to see you again soon good luck love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope the DT call goes well!! you will becoming quite the celeb!! Cant wait for the GG one to get started! hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a gorgeous card, beautiful image & I love the way you've embellished it. All the best with the DT call & thanks for playing along at Sophisticats this week

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and good take of Cheryls sketch nice mice too! I have become a follower now of your blog need to start crafting again tomorrow after my holiday!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Kat! Good luck with the DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Kat. A fab image and such pretty papers.
    Best of luck with the DT call.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Kat, those mice are so cute. Good luck with the DT call.
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kat...this is top banana! I love it. thanks for joining us over at sophisticats this week.

    Hugs
    Lisa.xx
    DT Admin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.