Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Monday 26 October 2009

Happy Hedgie!

Good afternoon everyone. I have had a day off today after being at the SECC yesterday. It was a great day but very long. I left the house about 6.30am and got home about 9.30pm! Today I have just faffed about but at least I got one card made.

I followed the great sketch from a Spoon full of Sugar challenge. I think it was nice and quick to do so will be useful for the long job of making Christmas cards!! I have used this cute hedgie image again to fit the Allsorts challenge which is to include a furry friend. I can also enter theIncy Wincy Designs challenge as I've used some of my favourite embellishments - flowers and snowflakes. And jewels! And stickles!!

I used:-

DP:- MME wonderful winter.
Colouring:- Promarkers.
Punches:- Martha Stewart and another one for snowflakes and flowers.
Sizzix:- single snowflake.
Jewels from stash and stickles.

I should put the tea on now cos i'm going out tonight to the guild. Busy week - tomorrow is a meeting to sort out the questions for our WRI quiz. I'm on the quiz team so we make up the questions for our own quiz and mark it on the night. Wednesday is a haircut and Thursday night I go to a friend's house for a card making session. For someone who is hardly ever out I am out a lot this week. I was disturbed after I wrote I was going to make the tea. My younger daughter phoned and I got such a fright cos her sister's baby is due any time now!!! I think this is part of the reason I can't seem to settle to doing anything today. I haven't even had a play with my new stash. Maybe I'll have some news soon.....but don't hold your breath.

Kat x

10 comments:

  1. I love this card! I love what you have done with the snowflake punch! Fantastic idea! I do love red/white cards! Very nice!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is lovely, I really do love this image! Hope you have some good news soon hun :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Kat, I feel dizzy just thinking about your last few day's.lol
    And you found time to make card's too.....

    Love your card, and have to say I need those punch's, they go so well...
    I am hoping to go to the NEC later next week so I hope there are lot's of goodies I like....
    I have to commend you for all the post's you do Kat, nothing fazes you....

    I have turned down the DT and have to say thank's for the support, I know I will be ready when the time comes, and just want to enjoy blogging at my own pace for now.

    Pete's Mom is still in the hospice, we are just waiting for them to get her med's sorted and hope she can go home then.
    I have been in the garden all day chopping wood and clearing leaves AT a steady pace.lol
    My card is still on the table half done, the challenge I wanted to use it for end's Friday so I must get a move on.lol
    I hope that baby comes soon, I know how you must feel right now, phone ring's and you think.....

    Look forward to speaking to you soon Kat.
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and lovely papers.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats one happy card love it

    liz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kat

    What a gorgeous card.

    Love that cute image and your fantastic snowflakes.

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kat
    Gorgeous card - love the image an d the DP are fab.
    Thanks for joinig us aT=t Allsorts this week.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card love the sweet image and the layout thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card as always, love the little mouse he is so cute!!
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning :)

    Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge this week :)

    Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.