Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Sunday 22 July 2012

It rained.....!!

Yes needless to say it rained yesterday afternoon not long before the Strawberry Fayre was due to start. Bit of a shock as I don't think rain was forecast. If it had rained in the morning at least they could have switched to the church hall. But we either crammed into the minister's garage or sheltered under golf umbrellas. And for a bonus I bought some of the scones so that'll save me making some to go with my strawberry jam.

I didn't achieve much last week but here's a card I made at the crop last week.


I used :-
Image :- Penny Black.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
Sentiment :- oops can't remember!
Tag :- Spellbinders.
Snowflakes :- Martha Stewart punch.
Card Candi :- Craftwork Cards.
Embossing :- Cuttlebug folder.
Poinsettia, Glamour Dust and ribbon.

I'm entering these challenges :-
Cards for Men :- Christmas in July.
Paperplay :- Christmas in July.

Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

7 comments:

  1. Sorry you got the rain Kat,Ooh hope the scones were lovely with your jam.
    Your card is fabulous,I love the image.
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon Kat,

    What a shame about the weather yesterday, it did exactly the same here for our school fete a couple of weeks ago. It's such a shame when so much effort goes into arranging these things will stop

    Another really sweet Christmas card, I'm well impressed seeing you so organised.

    I really must say thank you for your kind words of support the last couple of weeks. It's been really tough watching Buffy knowing there is no happy ending, but at least I know she's with those she loves and who love her and she's not in any undue pain. When that moment arrives I know I have to be strong for her.

    I do hope the weather improves, we have reasonable sunshine today and have been assured me it here till Thursday and we might even get some hay in, things crossed.

    B X

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a shame about the rain, it's been a rubbish summer so far.

    Cracking card Kat.

    Hope you & the boys are grand.

    love Teen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Christmas card Kat, love your fun PB image. Rain never far away is it, we had our granddaughters birthday party today and she has scored weather wise every year so far. A bit muddy under feet but least it was dry overhead. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, cute Christmas card Kat.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card love your image and your layout. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh so cute! love the combo
    thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.