Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Monday 30 July 2012

A Stitch in Time!

As I said yesterday I coloured this image meaning to make a card for the Less is More challenge. But as you can see it didn't end up being a CAS card! I don't think it's over-embellished but definitely too much to be called CAS.

I was sure I had a PB image on a sewing theme but it was too big a stamp so then I remembered this sweet House Mouse image.


I went to upload this and realised I hadn't even photographed the card! We went to get parts for my husband's razor and new work jeans today and just after we got back my daughter arrived and has not long left. You don't get much done when she's around lol! 

I used :-
Image :- House Mouse.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
DP :- First Edition.
Sentiment :- LOTV.
Pearls and gems :- Hobby House.
Ribbon and doiley from stash.

I'm entering the following challenges :-
Joanna Sheen :- Animal Crackers.
ABC :- T for two - 2 cute mousies!
Pile it on :- Cute as can be.

Well it's really late on Sunday evening now as I'm scheduling this and hoping that Mr Blogger will be kind and post it on Monday morning. Then I can catch up with you all in the evening after work.

Thanks for looking and for your kind comments about my efforts.

11 comments:

  1. Awh, this is just so cute hunny - what a fab HM image and such a sweet card. Love it. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, love your cute image and the sparkle. Lovely card Kat. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally sweet and cute Kat, I tend to struggle with CAS as well, the idea starts out okay but then it all goes to pot.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww such a cute image Kat! Lovely card - gorgeous colours and layout :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your image and card Kat.Fab colours and layout.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so sweet! Darling image and beautiful coloring! Absolutely cute as can be! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card, lovely image and layout. Thank you for joining us at Abc with your adorable work. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card, and how sweet are those wee mousies!

    love Teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute Kat, love your colours. Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  10. No not CAS, but still a great card! That image is so sweet! Thanks for sharing your 'cute' creation with us at Pile It On this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is sooooo cute! Love it
    Thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheen
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.