Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Monday 9 July 2012

Up, Up and Away!

Thanks for nothing Mr Blogger, this was supposed to post at 8am today. I didn't check of course even though I had a day off. I spent the whole morning and some of the afternoon "tidying." I started on my scrap pile and needless to say I've managed to keep some of it! I also tidied up some stamped images and die cut bits and pieces and embossed bits and pieces. I have about a box of the bits you cut off a sheet of A4 when you make a square card. I'm pretty sure I'll never be able to use them all but there they are nice and neat in a box. Why do we keep all this stuff? I think I could "tidy" for days before my stuff was actually tidy. I hate it like this but when you have to work and still do housework and cooking you tend to want to craft rather than tidy up when you get some time to yourself. Or is that just me? I did get a bit fed up and decided to go to the nearest garden centre for a coffee and a scone as the weather had improved slightly.....ie it was dry.

Is it just me or does this little bear look a wee bit worried? I don't think he meant to take off, he's probably just carrying too many balloons and got caught by the wind lol!


I used :-
Image :- LOTV.
DP :- American Crafts.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
Sentiment and Card Candi :- Craftwork Cards.
Corner :- Whimsy Die.
Glossy Accents on balloons.
>

I'm entering the following challenges :-
Papertake Weekly :- Anything Goes plus highlight something. Hope Glossy Accents on the balloons counts.
Lili's Little Fairies :- Anything Goes.
Ready Teddy Go :- Up, Up and Away.
Paperplay :- Happy Birthday.

I've got a day off so I'm hoping to get something done today. There's lots of things I'd like to do but I'll probably not get much done as usual! I really need to do a lot of tidying up among my stash but if I start doing that I'll be doing it all day lol! As you can see from above I did tidy but not all day!

Thanks for looking and thanks to anyone who leaves me a comment. I always like to read what you think of my cards.

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely Kat, love your papers and such a sweet image. Thanks again for my candy Im so chuffed with it. Aud xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is one super sweet image Hun,and just adore,the beautiful papers,you have used and as always,the layout is just brilliant,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, love the papers and the red background looks great! Thanks for joining us for our ‘Up, Up and Away’ Challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go! Hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kat,I too have a box with cut offs,and bits.I sorted out all the boxes last week.I am not going to even look at an A4 sheet of card before checking my white card box first.
    Your card is very sweet,yes he is looking a bit worried.Great paper and layout.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sa cutie Kat. Love the Ted, he does look a bit concerned but he's cool and love your backing paper, super card. I seem to constantly tidy up, not much card making going on, Mr Mojo on hols I think or he's drowned in all this rain! I would rather craft than do housework or take off out. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card, it such a cutie, your backing paper is wonderful.

    Thank you for joining us at Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge this month.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.