Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Thursday 26 July 2012

More Christmas in July.

Well it's not been July weather so why not get on with some Christmas cards? I love this mummy snowlady with her cute little baby don't you? I think I might make some more cards with this sweet image.


I used :-
Image :- Dillybeans Stamps.
Colouring :- Promarkers
Sentiment and card candi :- Craftwork Cards.
Pearls :- Hobby House.
Snowflake :- Martha Stewart punch.
Embossing :- Cuttlebug and Craft Concepts.
Corner :- Whimsy.
Glamour Dust and ribbon. 

I'm entering the following challenges :-
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge :- Monochrome.
Crafting When We Can :- Monochrome.
Simon Says Stamp :- Anything Goes.
Charisma Cardz :- Monochrome.

I hope this fits the monochrome challenges but if not I'm happy for these challenges to delete my entry!

I've not achieved much today. I had to take the car for it's MOT today and then tax it so that ran away with a lot of my morning but at least it's done! It's been really nice today. Not completely sunny or hot but there has been sun and it's dry and warm so that's a bonus after all the rain we've had.

I'm off to see if I can get anything else done now before I need to walk the dogs and make tea. I'm off out tonight so as usual my day off has just vanished. I would so love to not have to work!! On the other hand my friend recently had a minor op and has been off work for 4 weeks. She thought she'd be off for a couple of days so she's pretty fed up now and will actually be glad to get back to work. So I suppose not working is fine as long as you're not off work due to ill health or recovering from an operation.

I'm quite looking forward to taking the dogs out now when it's nice. Makes a change from coming in with muddy boots and eight muddy paws!!

See you later if my internet connection is behaving. Sometimes it's not very good in the evening. In fact the last two evenings it's been so rubbish I could hardly get online at all!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Kat, lovely card, love the snowman and the stitched embossing folder. Lovely here today for a change. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that's so cute - lovely card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 82 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figure reading your post Kat that the weathers still not very summery up your neck of the woods, fingers crossed it might make it's way up there.

    Gorgeous card, you can't beat a snowman for festive cheer.

    Have a good walk with the boys.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very beautiful card Kat, love the gorgeous image and details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaawwww theres still time for the weather to be tropical lol...its never to early for Christmas cards and this is a beauty Kat...so so so cute too
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cute image with just the right amount of sparkle. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous and I adore the dilly beans stamps!
    Thanks for sharing at CHNC 82 and looking forward to seeing you again for the tie a ribbon challenge this week,
    Catherine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card with lovely colours. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute image! Love your card. Thank you so much for playing along with the Anything Goes challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet christmas card, lovely and icy! :)

    Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.