Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Friday 13 July 2012

Get well soon!

Do you ever have the sort of week where you wonder where the week went and what you've achieved! Last week was that sort of week. I had a day's holiday on Monday, a half day on Wednesday and my usual day off on Thursday and what have I achieved? I blame it on the tidying up!! This morning I made my DT card for tomorrow and then my camera battery died before I could upload it! 

Yesterday I made this Get Well card for one of my lovely teamies at Totally Gorjuss. In spite of her illness she's being very brave and positive and we're all rooting for her and willing her to get better. I know she loves her Maggies so I used my favourite one and used my favourite colours. Hope she likes it.


I used :-
Image :- Magnolia.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
DP :- pass! It comes from a pad I bought from Create and Craft years ago and has no name on it.
Corner :- Whimsy die.
Pearls and gems :- Hobby House.
Flowers :- Nellie Snellen punches.
Leaves :- L-Em punch.
Sentiment :- Found it already stamped so no idea!
Ribbon, Martha Stewart punch, Nesties, Glamour Dust  and Sakura clear gel pen on shoes.

I'm entering the following challenges :-
Just Magnolia :- Bingo - lilac, glitter, pearls/bling.
Just Promarkers :- Gingham/checks.

Now I need to sort out some stuff for a crop tomorrow, finish my DT commenting and schedule my post for tomorrow.

Thanks for looking and have a lovely weekend, not too wet I hope. After a mostly dry but miserable looking day it's a nice evening now. Why!!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kat,I am sure she will love it.
    We have had rain all day,its been a dark day for us.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sure your friend will love it Kat, a cute wee image and love the papers. Hope you have a nice weekend. Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh Hun,your friend will just love this too bits,love that Tilda and your detail and colouring hun is just first class,hugs Cherylxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card will be a real pick me up for her Kat, really pretty, love the colours and pretty Magnolia image. Time just runs away all the time Kat and have very little to show for it half the time. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute!Thanks so much for joining us for the Passion for Promarkers Challenge!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your get well card is so darling!! I love the Tilda that you used and you have colored her beautifully! Thank you for joining the Just Magnolia and hAnglar and stAnglar Bingo Challenge. I hope that you join us again soon with one of your beautiful creations.
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.