Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Friday 6 July 2012

Don't You Love Embossing and Glitter?

Another simple card from me. I love yellow with the lilac it looks so fresh. Just for a change I made a smaller card, big enough for this little image though. I haven't added a sentiment as it could be used for more than one occasion.


I used :-
Image :- Hero Arts.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
Corner :- Whimsy Die.
DP :- Chatterboxinc.
Gems, ribbon and Glamour Dust.

You might find the same colour combo if you visit me tomorrow to see my DT card for Totally Gorjuss.

Thanks for looking and I really appreciate it when you take time to leave me a comment.

4 comments:

  1. Oh such a gorgeous card hun, I love that roses stamp, and the colours work so well together. really pretty indeed. Hugs, Sxx PS. Thanks so much for taking the WW blinkie (mwah)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really nice card Kat, love the crisp embossing and a lovely topper, and nice fresh colours.Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Kat, very pretty indeed

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm visiting the other way around lol! Gorgeous card Kat, love your colour combo, not sure I've ever made one with this colour combo. Love the design and pretty flowers. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.