Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Sunday 1 July 2012

Blogaversary candy winners.

Good evening everyone, I'm a bit later than I meant to be but just at the right time to announce the winners of  my 3rd Blogaversary candy.

I've added some more goodies to the candy after finding I have even more of some items than I thought!! Oh dear, I think the internet is a very bad thing. Too easy to see and buy lol! And I haven't even been to the latest craft shop to open near me. I'm sure most of you are familiar with Sugar Nellies. Well they have opened another shop which is only about half an hour away from me. The original shop is a full day expedition. Not so much that it's hundreds of miles away but my friend and I usually make a day of it with coffee in the morning, then lunch and coffee again on the way home!

But enough waffle. I used random.org and the numbers that came up are 29, 30 and 13. So that's Aud, Sue and Lorraine. I decided to share the candy with 3 people since as I said earlier I found some more goodies to add to the original candy. So if Aud, Sue and Lorraine could get in touch with me by Friday 6th July I'll get your goodies out as soon as possible. My email is katanderson.13@gmail.com

Thanks to everyone who entered and I'll have some more candy soon if you missed out this time.

3 comments:

  1. oh wow thankyou im thrilled have emailed you my deets cant wait till it arrives xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo thanks Kat Im well chuffed at being one of the winners thank you so much.. Aud xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.