Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 21 July 2012

Totally Gorjuss 141 - Leaf it in.

Good morning everyone Saturday again, what a short week!! I hope the weather is going to be kind today. The social committee from our church have organised a Strawberry Fayre in the manse garden. Last year it rained so it had to be held in the church hall. It was still a great success so fingers crossed for this afternoon. The    church and hall are out in the country a couple of miles from the village but the manse is in the village. We might get more people turning out if it is in the manse garden as they could just walk along the street rather than get in their car or get a lift. Most people will go anyway but in the village you might get people who wouldn't make the effort to go somewhere else. Does that make sense??

So here's my card for this week's challenge at Totally Gorjuss which is "Leaf it in" and you could win a voucher for $10 to spend at Heather's Hobbie Haven. 


As you can see I'm not good with leaves! I should have just stuck to making a card with a cute image and adding lots of flowers and leaves.


Luckily my teamies have made some lovely cards to inspire you.

I used :-
Image :- Hero Arts.
Sentiment :- Inkylicious.
Pearls :- Hobby House.
I used 3 Paintbox inks with ink dusters to make the background.

Well fingers crossed Mr Blogger posts this at the right time this week. Last week it didn't appear and I had to post it myself. Turns out Mr Blogger had left it as a draft!!

Thanks for looking and have a lovely weekend everyone. I'm looking forward to reading what you think of my card. I've probably said before that I don't like this card or that card, well this is another in that category. I must try to do better lol!

3 comments:

  1. Kat your card is lovely.I love it.Fab colours around the leaf.
    Good luck for todays weather.Have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Kat. Lovely background colour for your image and lovely sentiment. Hope the weather stays fine for you all. We have Naomi's birthday party tomorrow, looks like we're going to have to have an indoor one. carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is beautiful Hun,love the background colours on this Hun,and love that stamp you have used,good luck with the weather Hun hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.