Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 28 July 2012

Totally Gorjuss - 142 - Pearls.

Good morning everyone, another Saturday and another challenge over at Totally Gorjuss. We have a nice easy challenge for you this week, we'd like to see some pearls on your card or project. We have a new sponsor this week, Dillybeans Stamps and Megan has given all the DT our own choice of digi image to use on our cards. I have chosen the lovely "Snow Mamma", isn't she lovely with her little baby? Thank you very much Megan I love this image, it's so sweet. You musn't miss the cards the rest of the DT have made, they're all gorgeous.


I used :-
Colouring :- Promarkers.
Sentiment and candi :- Craftwork Cards.
DP :- First Edition.
Martha Stewart snowflake and edge punches.
Pearls, Glamour Dust and ribbon.

Hope we get some sunshine today! Yesterday was beautiful.........till about 4pm or so and then the rain came  pelting down. It was bouncing off the road.!! And I'd left my washing out. I never do that if there's even a remote chance of rain but it didn't look as if it would rain. I had to put it back in the machine for a quick wash, it was just soaking!! Then of course it came on again when I was out with the dogs. Suppose I should be used to that this summer!!

I'll catch up with you all later and have a lovely weekend whatever you've got planned.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kat,gorgeous image and card.
    I know we should be used to this weather by now.We get fooled because its Summer lol.
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that image is very cute, lovely card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.