Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Tuesday 10 July 2012

Simple Baby Cards.

I made some very simple baby cards at the weekend. A few weeks ago my friend made a baby card using the same lovely Cuttlebug embossing folder. Her's was cream and gold and really lovely. I felt that white was better when using pink or blue. I just stamped "congratulations" in the appropriate colour, added some ribbon and pearls and that's it! Sorry they're a bit samey but I thought it would be nice to have one in each colourway.



I used :-
Cuttlebug embossing folder.
Sentiment :- Serendipity Stamps.
Corner :- Whimsy die. (Bit of a favourite just now.)
Pearls :- Hobby House.
Ribbon.

Back to work today! Wish I had more days off. Really enjoyed having some time to myself yesterday even if I didn't achieve much. Roll on Wednesday when I get a half day and Thursday my usual day off. Bosses are on holiday so it's a bit more relaxing for the rest of us. Doesn't actually impact on me as I just carry on as usual. I order stock, cash and stationery, do the weekly balance and just generally run the post office. My boss is the subpostmistress and gets paid accordingly....lucky her. It's a lot of extra hours for the rest of the girls but at least there's nobody nipping at them.

I'll catch up tonight after work. In the meantime thanks for looking.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Kat,very sweet image.
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Hun these are so beautiful,they really are gorgeous Hun and those embossing folders,work beautifully,love them,really classy,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so pretty CAS cards Kat
    Debz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're lovely Kat, love the embossed image :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely Kat very nice embossing just shows you what you can achieve with just a sheet of card. Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards Kat, super embossing folder and the ribbon finishes them off super. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.