Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Sunday 8 July 2012

Simply Gold!

Good afternoon everyone. Is there anyone out there or are you all watching the tennis or the Grand Prix? Hubby's watching the Grand Prix but I'm not a sports fan so I'm watching a programme about the music of Leonard Bernstein. I'll glance at the tennis now and again but I'm too nervous to watch it. I am rooting for Andy Murray though and I hope he does well.

When I saw the inspiration for Less is More - Gold, from Chrissie and Mandy yesterday I knew what I wanted to do. Unusual as I usually come up with something at the last minute on a Friday! Here's what I came up with.


I used :-
Image :- Papermania Urban - Botanical Print.
Sentiment :- Hero Arts.
Cuttlebug embossing folder, Martha Stewart punch and gold embossing powder for the image and sentiment.

I hope this posts ok because Mr Blogger has been a bit awkward this afternoon. I've already had to write this all again once after it all disappeared when I tried to upload the pic. All that was left was the first sentence. Somehow every time the system itself tried to save I got a message that it hadn't worked and to try again. If I tried saving I just got the same message. Fingers crossed it's saving ok now as I haven't seen the message for a few minutes.

Thanks for looking and it really makes my day when you take the time to leave me a comment. 

Enjoy what's left of the weekend.

9 comments:

  1. Hola Kat, gorgeous card, i like your stamped circle, fantastic work Kat!
    Hugs from Palma de Mallorca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really pretty!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card Kat,love the layout.
    Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that butterfly stamp, a beautiful card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Kat, I have this stamp and it is so versatile, Im a bit like you I dont like sport either so Ive spend all afternoon tiddling around in my craft room although cant do much as Ive hurt my back, so jsut have a wee spring clean. Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Kat
    The gold looks terrific

    Thanks so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. It worked, Kat, thank goodness, as we'd have missed a gorj card. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.