Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Tuesday 7 July 2009

Whiff of Joy and Truly Scrumptious.

I used the sketch from the Truly Scrumptious challenge and watercoloured this lovely Whiff of Joy Image and chalked around the edge. This is probably not visible at all on the photo! The papers I used were from Cloud Nine and so is the sentiment. Flowers, brads and ribbon from my stash. I am also entering the card in the Whiff of Joy challenge which is to use three patterned papers, three flowers and one ribbon.
Thanks for looking, Kat x

3 comments:

  1. you've been busy today! this is such a sweet card perfect for any new arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow such a pretty gentle card...stunning colours...thanks for joining in with the Truly scrumptious challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, such beautiful soft colours. Thanks for joining in our TS challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.