Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Thursday 16 July 2009

One for Friday Sketchers and Whiff of Joy.


I'm writing this late Thursday night but will have to post it on Friday morning as I can only get a photo of my card looking blue. It is in shades of lavender! Needless to say. My favourite kind of colours. I am quite pleased with how it looks but I think that is because it is made in colours I love. I have used the sketch from Friday Sketchers and a Whiff of Joy stamp. I nearly forgot that the Whiff of Joy challenge is supposed to include paper piercing. You might not be able to see it but it is round the image! Luckily I remembered in time lol. The papers are Basic Grey and the card is from the Core'dinations lavender family. The flowers, brads and gems are from my stash. The image is watercoloured. I would like to use my Prismas if I could get time to get some of them sharpened!!


Hope you like it. Thanks for looking, Kat x
Colours look better now but you definitely can't see the paper piercing. It is there, honest!

1 comment:

  1. Breathtaking GORGEOUS! Love the Basic Grey paper you used on this card. Sweet adorable WOJ image!
    Have a great day! :)
    ♥DAwn♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.