Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Thursday 23 July 2009

Look at this lovely blog candy.


I've been going round blogs congratulating the girls who have been chosen for the Sugar Nellies DT. On the way I found this blog candy. Michelle from Michelle's Scrap is giving away this lovely candy at Michelle's Scrap. Why not have a look, she is also giving 20% off her stock until the end of July.

My night out was cancelled so I am just catching up with blog updates, emails etc. I might even read the daily papers! I can also have a look at the Monday challenges I have started doing and see if I can come up with some ideas!
Kat x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kat,

    Yes stampaholics is in perth. I like it I too am deprived of craft shops, I think it has a good selection of stamps. its:

    8 Princes Street, Perth - 01738 638833

    P.S I have left you a little something over at my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.