Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Sunday 26 July 2009

Another Win.

This has been a really good week! Today I found out I am one of five runners up on the Sketch Saturday challenge. I have won a "Crazy for cupcakes" workshop planner courtesy of Emma Lockley. Thanks very much for this lovely prize Emma and Sketch Saturday. On Tuesday I won a download from Pink Petticoat in the Papertake Weekly challenge so thanks to Liz from Pink Petticoat and also Papertake Weekly. Last but not least on Friday I received a Circle of Friends award from the lovely Juls. Many thanks Juls and also for all your support.

Now I really need to craft. I would like to make at least two cards today. As well as minor things like ironing, making the tea and even eating lol.

Enjoy the rest of your day and thanks for looking. Kat x

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.