Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Thursday 16 July 2009

Just Magnolia and PfP.

I'm not sure if I like this card, but too late now! I used the lovely sketch from Just Magnolia and the colours, ruby and gold, and the added option of jewels and gems from Passion for Promarkers. DP is Wild Asparagus from My Mind's Eye which is lovely. The ruby and gold card is from my stash. The base card is ruby and I have also used my Cuttlebug and divine swirls folder to emboss ruby card for a panel. I used Promarkers to colour one of my favourite Tilda images and stickled her wing. I have been a bit ambitious and tried cutting out Tilda using the out of the frame nestie technique, which I found on Rach's blog. Thanks Rach. I might have found it easier if I had tried it for the first time with a square or rectangular nestie. I had to put a bit of thought into it lol. I cut out a tag with my tag punch, which is very useful! Ribbons, brads, buttons, gems and jewels are from my stash.
Promarkers used: Dress - Pastel Yellow, Mustard and Gold
Rose, sash and bow - Ruby and Poppy
Tights - Ivory
Skin - Ivory and Blush
Hair - Warm Grey 1-5
Leaves - Grass Green

11 comments:

  1. I think it is fab and you have used one of my favourite images, thanks for playing along at PFP.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat, what a gorgeous card. Love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card - so suited to these colours.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. kat this is beautiful i love the out of frame technique it looks lovely with the oval nestie, thanks for joining us at pfp this week
    hugs
    helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card I love the colours you used and your very pretty Tilda...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Kat. Love the image you've used and those yummy papers and flowers also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kat this ig gorgeous Thank You for joining us at PFP this week. Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card Kat, lovely colouring
    thanks for joining us on PfP this week and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kat, another fab card! Love her red rose! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kat, I think our card looks fab! :) Gorgeous image and I love the out of the frame cut! Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.