Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Tuesday 21 July 2009

I've Won!!

I'm so excited! I just checked my blog updates and discovered that I've won last week's challenge on Papertake Weekly. I've won a download from Pink Petticoat. I can hardly wait to check out the Pink Petticoat website to see what I can choose!! I'm a very new blogger, but I've entered lots of challenges and this is the first time I've won anything so I am really chuffed. Can you tell LOL?
Kat x

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I think its the day for those new to blogging, I have just found out I have won this weeks Passion for Promarkers Challenge!! Enjoy your prize!!
    Hug's Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kat, the Pink Petticoat downloads are gorgeous - enjoy them!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.