Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Friday 20 January 2012

Penny Black 184 Anything Goes.

Hi everyone. Well talk about a wasted day yesterday. I spent the whole day tidying.....and still loads to do! But eventually I managed to get a start made on this card. I sneakily dumped my hoover for a wee while to get it finished!


I used :-
Image :- Penny Black.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
DP :- MME.
Sentiment and Card Candi :- Craftwork Cards.

I'm entering the Penny Black :- Anything Goes.

I'll come back later and add some other challenges, I'd best go and find my hoover and then organise tea before I go to work.

Other challenges :-
Pile it on :- Fuzzy Animals.
ABC :- H for Happy Birthday.
Passion for Promarkers :- Humour.
Cute Card Thursday :- Music and Dance.

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and just too cute Kat, love it. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black and white background you have put with the coloured image, it makes the cute mice stand out beautifully. enjoy your weekend. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Just love this Hun adore the black and white background,really makes the mice stand out beautifully Hun Hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. just gorgeous, love the script paper in the background!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card kat..sorry i'm late in popping over to say thanks for joining in the fun at penny black saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh super cute! LOVE this one! LOVE the mice on the piano reminds me of the mice in bag puss!
    Thanks for joining in with us at Pile it On Challenge this time, Come play again soon, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card kat.your colours and design are stunning and i love the fun image.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this image and your coloring is fab. Thanks for joining our challenge at pfp this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Musical cards look so great.White flowers get up so fabulous.This one is really wonderful cards.

    Promosyon

    ReplyDelete
  10. You showcased these cute little mice so well. Love your card! Thank you for joining us this week at ABC's challenge. I hope we will see more of your lovely work on the 1st!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.