Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 21 January 2012

Totally Gorjuss 115 Welcome.

Good morning everyone. Is it as cold where you are as it is here? Some days it has been really frosty and cold but on the other hand lovely and sunny during the day. Even when it's not frosty it's still very cold but at least there's no snow here yet.

This week at Totally Gorjuss our theme is "Welcome." We have a new sponsor this week, Heather's Hobbie Haven. Welcome could be welcome to a new home or new baby. New baby was the first thing I thought of so here's my new baby card.

I used :-
Image & Sentiment :- LOTV.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
DP :- Crafty Creations.
Martha Stewart punch, Glamour Dust, ribbon and pearls.

I'm entering the following challenges :-
Ready Teddy Go :- In the pink.

I'm going to pick up my new reading glasses this afternoon, at least I think I am. Hubby and I both got our eyes tested 2 weeks ago and he got a postcard in saying his glasses were ready so I hope that means mine are ready too. So I'll catch up later.

Thanks for looking and enjoy your weekend.

6 comments:

  1. oh Kat this is one super cute image beautiful soft colours too just love the ribbon and the punched border love hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Kat, love all the pink!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like this card Kat I have this stamp but not used it yet but its just so cute love the baby pink colours used. Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card look so gorgeous.This cards images are so fabulous.Color combinations are great.Thanx to share with us beautiful blog.

    Promosyon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card I love this image it's just so cute. Thank you for joining us at Ready Teddy Go Challenge. Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kat, your card is just adorable

    Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Ready Teddy Go challenge this month.

    Warmest wishes, Julie Ann x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.