Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Tuesday 17 January 2012

Less is More 50 - Birds.

I made some quick cards for the Less is More challenge. I'm not really into birds so I don't have many bird stamps but I found this little cutie and thought I could make some little notelets. One of my customers makes cards for CLAN a cancer charity for Aberdeen and the North East and I said recently that I'd make some cards too. I made six. Each one is stamped in a different colour of Memento ink. The image and sentiment are both Hero Arts.



I think this might be the plainest cards I've ever made but I think (hope) they work ok for a notelet or thank you card.

I made a Christmas card this evening too but it's too late to take a photo now so I'll do that tomorrow.

Thanks for looking and I'll catch you all later.

9 comments:

  1. Perfect CAS cards for a great cause.. a cute little birdie too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super Kat
    Perfect for us

    Many thanks
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Kat these are just perfect,oh just love this to bits,really stylish yet so effective great cause too hun Hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great little notelet set Kat. Amazing what we find when we delv into our stash! Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Kat
    Super cute CAS cards! That wee birdie is adorable and like how you used all different colour inks!
    Thanks for the kinds comments on my wee room! Yeah Its is Ross's we leave directly across from! The actual car part is closed now (closed at Christmas after losing the Vauxhall franchise) just the garage bit open for another few weeks and the "farming" part has moved inside! Not sure how long it'll last!
    They were thinking of knocking it down and building houses??
    Have a fab day
    M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet set of notelets, well done :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card set, love the little birds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards Kat :-) simple and perfect !! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.