Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Sunday 8 January 2012

Hearts and Flowers.

Hi everyone, me again! Not like me to post as often as this, I think I'll probably slow down soon! It's my turn for the teas at the WRI on Wednesday so I'll need to bake this afternoon. I have some Christmas cake so that'll do for one thing. I always make carrot cake and meringues and Baileys Rocky Road so that's another 3. I'm going to make shortbread and mince pies so that should be enough choice. My friend doesn't bake so we've been put together and she'll do sandwiches. We always do the teas in pairs and quite often you do half baking and half sandwiches each but it does depend on what you both agree. Our meeting in January last year was cancelled because of the weather but looks like we'll be ok this year.

Last night I decided to try to make another card and this is what I came up with.

I used :-
Image :- Penny Black.
DP :- Marianne design.
Colouring :- Promarkers
Card Candi :- Craftwork Cards.
Ribbon, flowers, gems and Glamour Dust.

I'm entering the following challenges :-
Totally Papercrafts :- Sketch.
Penny Black & More at Allsorts :- Love and Hearts.
Gem of a challenge :- Photo Inspiration.

Hmm this could be a Valentine card for hubby. Not like me to be so organised. The next think I know I'll be making his birthday card. His birthday is in February and so is my son-in-laws. One on the 24th and one on the 25th.

Thanks for looking and I'll catch you all later when I've got my baking done.

13 comments:

  1. Oh so sweet Kat, love the pretty papers and PB cuties, perfect Valentine card I think. You have my mouth watering, your wifies will be spoilt for choice! Have a lovely day. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable, Kat! I love your colours and papers and the image is just too cute! Have a lovely Sunday! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Kat, love those papers and I wish I was one of the lucky ladies getting your fine cakes they all sound lush...Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  4. have fun baking Kat
    gorgeous card, and yay you for being so organised.
    you know why we haven't had a bad winter so far don't you? cos I forked out an arm and a leg for flipping winter tyres!!
    Debz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi kat
    I love your sweet card xx I just love those hedgehogs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Kat !!! mmmmm methinks need some of your recipes !!! yum.
    Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cutest image ever. Like your colours too. Why should only red be used for valentines card? I should really try to think outside the box here ;-)) p.s. I was only thinking about red valentine's cards till now.
    Happy Crafting and thanks for stoping by at my blog. Katarina XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your gorgeous cute card Kat.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great colour combo Kat, the torquoise works so well with the pink, yet not a combo I would have thought about.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black and More this month, good luck and hope to see you again.

    Also, thanks for the info on my 'little issue' yesterday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card love the colours,thanks for joining us at Penny Black and more this month.
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great image and sparkle - love the PB hedgies
    Thanks fopr joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week - Good Luck
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute Kat! Love those hedgies and the colours are so pretty, lovely card :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.