Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Tuesday 3 January 2012

The Other Six Cards from 2011.

Here are my favourite cards from July to December 2011. I managed to have a play yesterday so I'll have some new work to show you tomorrow and later in the week.

JULY


AUGUST


SEPTEMBER


OCTOBER


NOVEMBER


DECEMBER


Well that's my favourite cards from last year. Probably if I went through them again I'd come up with a different twelve. The most difficult was trying to choose my favourite ones among the Christmas cards. Funnily enough I think I could have chosen the whole 12 from among the Christmas cards. But am I alone in looking at some of my cards and wondering how I thought they were a good idea lol!

Thanks for looking and I'll see you tomorrow with something new.

2 comments:

  1. this is a gorgeous collection of cards too! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fabulous Kat...!

    have a lovely evening sweetie...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.