Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Monday 2 January 2012

Six Favourite Cards from 2011.

Hi everyone, hope you've all recovered from your New Year celebrations!

I still have 2 days holiday as in Scotland we have 2 bank holidays. Lots of people are back to work in spite of this but luckily for me the Post Office has two days same as last week.

So here are my favourite cards from January to June 2011.

JANUARY.


FEBRUARY


MARCH


APRIL


MAY


JUNE


Last year I said I would choose my favourite card every month. Needless to say it didn't happen! Maybe this year. It's quite time consuming going through a whole year at once. Especially if you find yourself having to choose between 2 or 3 cards every month. So you put off choosing till you've checked the whole year and then have to choose between your choices. Does that make sense?

Since this is probably a bit boring for anyone who looks I decided to just do 6 today and 6 tomorrow.

Thanks for looking and see you tomorrow for July to December.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Kat, enjoy your couple of days of work. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards Kat - I think the first poppy one is my favourite, that stamp is so versatile
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful cards Kat.
    Hugs, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kat

    so fab to see a review of your work, thank you for all the inspiration you have given over the last year. I look forward to seeing what you create in 2012.

    Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, Kat! Do I need to say I especially love the lilac colour:-)? Great choices, I may do a post with the favourites from my blog too if I get the time! Wishing you all the best for 2012:-)! Lots of hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.