Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Monday 23 January 2012

Lavender and Lace.

Hi everyone, I'm a bit late with this but I won't have time before work tomorrow! When I saw the challenge at Lili's Little Fairies I knew it was perfect for me. Well they don't call me Lilackat for nothing, I love all shades of lavender, lilac, purple etc.


I used :-
Image :- LOTV cute square.
DP :- Paper Adventures.
Glamour Dust, lace, ribbon, Sakura clear, glitter gel pen, nesties & gems.

Other challenges :-
Papertake Weekly :- Buttons, bows, bling and blooms.
Paperplay :- Ribbon every which way.
Secret Crafter :- Food and/or drink.
Pile it on :- Add lace.
Creative Inspirations :- Use favourite colour plus white.

That's me now, I didn't realise it was so late.

Thanks for looking and I'll catch up later after work.

13 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous creation and love the take on the theme this week at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    hugs Kate xx
    PS I have some candy if you are interested:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute and beautiful too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is so so cute Hun,just love the colour tones you have used on this,really gorgeous Hun Hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kat :-) the image is beautiful and the colours and embellies are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little girl (in those big shoes) is so very adorable. Thanks for sharing this sweet card with us at the Pile it On Challenge this week, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Kat :o) Love the image and cute gingham bow. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just lovely! Thanks so much for joining in at Paper Play this week
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Purple color cards look so cut.Baby images on the cards is really fabulous.Purple ribbon increase beauty in this picture.

    Promosyon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card.Thank you for joining in at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oo I missed seeing this one! love the soft lilac colours and pretty picture, and thanks for joining in with the Lili's Little Fairies challenge!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card so pretty and love the lilac too! No pink yay!! tehhhee Thanks for joining in with us at Pile it On Challenge this time, Come play again soon, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Kat - so pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at “Pile It On” for the Lace Challenge.

    Jenn Zeeb
    (PIO DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.