Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Monday 9 January 2012

Can anyone help please!

I'm looking for a golfing image. Lady golfer preferably but probably best if I could find a man too. One of my colleagues would like me to make a golf themed birthday card for her Mum. Her Dad used to work in the Post Office with me and I have a feeling she might want a card for him along the same lines as he is always on the golf course. Off the top of my head I can't think of a golfer image anywhere. I can see all sorts of other sports but not golf!! Any ideas would be gratefully received. The nearest I've found is a golf bag from Little Claire.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

10 comments:

  1. not sure it's what your looking for but bugabbo do one... http://www.bugaboostamps.com/JJ-golf_p_149.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. was just off to say that Debs. Watch out Kat!!! First time on there and so many I want, I want, I want lol! Hope you find what your looking for. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a cute one at The Stamping Boutique.
    http://www.thestampingboutique.com/category_63/Tiny-Tina-Digital-Stamps.htm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kat,
    Snap I've been looking for a lady golfer for ages,will have to checkout the suggestions...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. for a male golfer - Sugar Nellie have a golfer in their home grown manga range
    but I see the other ladies have helped with the lady golfer
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's a few here Kat:

    http://www.sirstampalot.co.uk/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=golf&osCsid=9f252636fe761da25139c3fe1e9d8596&submit=Search

    You message is there - about 20 COP'S, is that what you mean ?

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey hun, I've got the stamp of Tilda playing golf, a quirky male one, and a Stamps Happen male one (big image). Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Digi stamp boutique have 3 different male golfer images which suit different age groups!I haven't seen any lady golfers there though. Good luck with your search,
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you've found something you can use Kat, I can only think of male ones but I'm sure I've seen female ones somewhere... no help at all I know! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kat!
    Digi Doodle Shop has 2 golfers, both male but they take special requests;) http://digidoodleshop.com/store/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&zenid=b1c19eb228f83070cc38f8827e24f768&keyword=golfer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.