Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Friday 6 January 2012

Some Birthday Cards.

I was asked by one of my customers at the post office to make a male and a female 60th birthday card for January. I haven't put 60 on any of the cards but I will if she wants me to! I've made 2 of each so that she can have a choice so I hope she likes at least one or two of them.

This is the first male card. I should have asked if the recipient had any hobbies or interests but of course I didn't. I'm hoping that most men like cars!

I used :-
Image :- LOTV cute square.
Card Candi and sentiment :- Craftwork Cards.
DP :-MME.
Button and Bakers Twine.

Or perhaps home decorating or DIY lol1


I used :-
Image :- LOTV cute square.
Sentiment and Card Candi :- Craftwork Cards.
DP :-WRMK.
Ribbon.

And of course we girls like flowers. I thought this would be quick to do but by the time I decided what flower to use, what DP to stamp it on, cut it out, what to use for a stalk. And of course make the background papers. Maybe it looked better in my head lol! And I'm a bit annoyed with how different the colour of the ribbon is because in real life it's almost the same colour as the pink backing card and the flower.


I used :-
Image :- Hero Arts.
DP :- Cuttlebug embossing folder and HA background stamp.
Ribbon, button and twine. The stalk is a piece of ribbon.
The other female card my customer could choose is the DT card I showed on Saturday.

Next time someone asks for a card I'll ask a few questions about what they or the recipient like!

Thanks for looking and I'll try and do some visiting this evening after work.

7 comments:

  1. All the cards are fab hun - I think your customer will have a hard time choosing! I know what you mean about the ribbon colour - my camera makes things look different too, and it's annoying! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super man cards Kat, she might have to buy both. Gorgeous flower card, I get ideas in my head and the card doesn't end up anything like I thought it would! Yep, my camera does it too from time to time too. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, these are fab cards ! love the first two very much ! your coloring is fantastic !
    great
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. all very nice cards Kat, am sure they will fit the bill.
    love Teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all so gorgeous Kat..

    have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a gorgeous collection of cards! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elegant creations! I liked them all :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.